Thursday, March 24, 2011

You Can be President Now!

Happy Birthday to the love of my life, Brad!  If there was a trophy for "husband of the year," you would win it without a doubt!  I love you more everyday and thank my lucky stars that I found you to share my life with! You mean the world to me and I love you with all of my heart!

(I won't reveal your age but the title may give it away :) 


"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."~Walpole









1 comment:

  1. Awww... Happy Birthday, Brad! I hope this day finds you happy and well! I love you and truly wish the world for you on this day!

    ReplyDelete