Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Top" Questions for Y'all

Okay, Brad and I are starting to research and price a few "top" products~A Laptop and a countertop....I know I have quite a few readers up on some of these things so if you could help a girl out, it would be appreciated :)

I need a new laptop. I currently have a Dell but am thinking about a Mac...However, I am concerned the Mac will be really hard to get used to...Any thoughts or any other brands you would recommend?

We need a new countertop in our kitchen.  We want a solid surface but nothing too expensive like granite...I have been looking at Corian.  Anyone have it? Like it? Have something else you like better?

Uncle Steve, I hope it's in the budget ;)

5 comments:

  1. Get a Mac. It will take some getting used to but will be worth it... everything is going to be Apple in the future. I am saving up for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world still goes around on Windows, and besides you pay twice as much or more for a Mac and then pay twice as much for the software. In our other house we installed granite as it does look beautiful but through the years came to not care for it. Why, because you have to/should reseal at least once a year but the worst part it is it cold. I mean cold to the touch all the time. The least amount of maintanance the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Text Sebastian about these questions....he will have some advice/opinions, I'm sure. ;)

    Love you, love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meghan, I texted him..He gave me advice about the coutertop and I still need to talk to him about a laptop since I think it's gonna die on me any day now. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mac is awesome. Andy got me one and I LOVED it and then he stole it from me, I have a SONY Vaio and I like it. The Mac is different and much more expensive but so so worth it!

    ReplyDelete