Saturday, May 7, 2011

In This Moment..

Stole this short questionnaire from a friend's blog....

Outside my window: the sun is shining, and there are grass clippings on the sidewalk.  I hear the neighbor girls playing.

I am thinking: That my stomach hurts, and I need to get up and get ready to go see the Gooleys! 


I am thankful: for a clean house, a fridge just filled with groceries, and being able to sit in the sun and read a good book.


I am wearing: a pink tank top and black Capri's 

Dinner plans: Going out for Chinese with the Gooleys before watching the Lansing Roller Derby Vixens!


Favorite snack of the moment:  3 P's...pears, pretzels, popcorn 

I am hoping: I continue to get stronger and stronger, and things will work themselves out. 

On my mind: The future...Take your pick.

Noticing that: My hubs is awesome and does so much.  That I may have gotten a little sunburned.  That the Art Van commercial gets on my nerves. 

In the kitchen: Mother's Day cards are on the table, dishes are put away, the floor needs to be washed


On my desk:
Too much. Printer. Huge medical file.  Books: Coraggio! books 1 & 2 & The Shack, list of home rehab exercises, Ipod and camera cords...


On my frequent playlist:  Today?  Chris Trapper, DMB, Avett Brothers, & U2 for rehab


One of my favorite things:
Having my coffee and Chobani in the morning.


A photo I love at this moment: Me wearing Cece Baby's accessories (hat, toys around neck and wrists, sunglasses), pushing her in a laundry basket.  We both have the same crazy expression on our face.

2 comments:

  1. I sure would love to see that picture. Maybe you should post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to be "in the moment" with you!

    ReplyDelete