Friday, July 22, 2011

A Heartfelt Letter Written by a Friend

I read this letter this morning, which was written by a fellow POTSy friend.  It is beautifully written, honest, and REAL.  I found that it reflected a lot of what I have also tried to express to others this past year about having POTS.  I encourage you to read Susan's letter if you have the time.  As tears streamed down my face as I read, I just kept thinking, "Thank you, Susan," for putting into words the emotions that come with redefining life after being diagnosed with this crazy thing called Dysautonomia. 


  http://dysautonomiadetour.blogspot.com/2011/07/with-me.html

2 comments:

  1. thank you Katie... I'm so glad that this was helpful. I'm excited that you appreciated it enough to repost it. **hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a poetic way to describe the illness.
    Love to you Katie and everything you must go through. You know you're my hero.

    ReplyDelete