Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Attitude

Since November is the month of giving thanks, and since some days are harder than others to find my gratitude attitude, I will consciously make an effort to post something for each day of November that I am most thankful for in my life.  Since it is already November 9th, I will make a list of 9 things I am thankful for to catch up. 
  • Nov 1: I am thankful for my husband, Brad.  My best friend, life partner, and rock.  He is the most loyal, loving, and patient man I know.
  • Nov 2: I am thankful for living in a country where I can make my voice heard with the freedom to vote.
  • Nov 3: I am thankful for my Mom .  She gives and gives and gives and never asks for anything in return.  She is the most compassionate, loving Mom there is. I don't know what I would do without her.
  • Nov 4: I am thankful for my long term substitute, Mrs. Blake and Ms. Margaret for doing such an awesome job while I am on leave.
  • Nov 5: I am thankful for friends who not only come over and cook us dinner, but make sure that the dinner they cook is anti-inflammatory and healing for my body...and delicious at that!
  • Nov 6: I am thankful for my alma mater; the SPARTANS, and their 8-1 football season thus far. I am always proud to be a Spartan and feel lucky to have gone to the best University ever!
  • Nov 7:  I am thankful for my Sunday afternoon outings with my Mom who wheels me around in my wheelchair so I can still get out and do what we both love to do: Shop!
  • Nov 8: I am thankful for a 60 degree sunny day in November.
  • Nov 9: I am thankful for my good health.  Although I am struggling with illness, there are still aspects of my health that are healthy!
Now I am on track! Happy Month of Giving Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment