Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look (and Sound) a Lot Like Christmas

Well, Happy December and Hello snow!  I love this time of year.  The lights, the decorations, the excitement, the smells..To me it is a season filled with hope and faith.  Throughout my childhood, my parents always made sure that the Christmas season was a magical season for all of us kids, and at 29, it is still a magical time for me. 

After Thanksgiving, the playing of Christmas music at our house begins at full force.  The problem is, since I am home all day, I have already been wearing out my Christmas albums like crazy.  Therefore, I was curious to know what YOUR favorite Christmas albums are? I would love if you would drop me a quick comment with suggestions for new holiday music.  So let's hear it~What are the holiday albums that best get you in the mood for celebrating this glorious season?

I'll start with my favorites: Harry Connick Jr, Sarah McLaughlin, Josh Groban (stop making fun of me Kristen and Allie), Nat King Cole...

I have also been listening to the new Glee Christmas album.

3 comments:

  1. Elvis Christmas is great!
    Frank Sinatra Christmas is also one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely impossible to be grumpy while listening to this CD. Even my grinchy husband loves A Creole Christmas!
    http://www.amazon.com/Creole-Christmas-Thomas-Allen-Toussaint/dp/B0000027H4/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Sufjan Stevens' boxed set. He's an acquired taste, but he's kind of amazing.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WB2E60/ref=dm_sp_alb

    ReplyDelete